- For activities that will be attended by more than one person, only 1 person is required to make a reservation. The person making the reservation must be over 18 years old.
- After making a reservations on our website, one of our sales representatives will contact you by phone or e-mail as soon as possible, and inform you if your reservation is confirmed or not.
- If you contact us by phone on the contact numbers on our site, our sales representative will inform you whether your reservation is confirmed or not.
- If your reservation is confirmed, our sales representative will send you a digital ticket on WhatsApp or by email. This ticket will contain information such as the date of the event, the name and surname of the person making the reservation, and the fee paid or fee payable. You don’t need to print out your ticket. You can show the attendant on the day of the event on your mobile phone.
- For tour reservations, there are two types of payment methods on our website. If you choose the “Pay on Tour Day” option, you do not need to make any prepayment in advance. You can pay the entire fee on the day of the tour. In the “Bank Transfer” option, you can pay the entire fee as well as pay part of the full fee as a down payment. This option is recommended for large groups, or large booking.
- When booking tours during the summer season when tours may busy, it is recommended to pay a deposit so that your place is 100% guaranteed and possible disappointment will be prevented.
- We reserve the right to cancel and change bookings due to unforeseen circumstances, and we endeavour to inform you at least 1 day in advance of a change or cancellation. We will try to offer you a suitable alternative if a change is necessary.
Cancellations by Us
- We will refund the entire fee paid for the activity to you in the case of us cancelling the tour due to unforeseen circumstances.
Cancellations by You
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before the start time of the activity, you will be entitled to 80% refund of the total tour price. If you cancel between 24 and 48 hours before the start time of the activity, you will be entitled to 50% refund of the total tour price. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the start time of the activity, no refund will be given.
Passport and Visa
- If you participate in a tour which involves you visiting another country, such as on a private boat tour visiting Greece, or a day trip to the Greek Islands, you need to make sure you have a valid passport and Visa. Easy Book tours do not take responsibility for the cancelation of tours due to invalid passports and visas.